Everyone is curious to know what bitcoin is and how you can earn and spend it. Bitcoin is the most famous and largest digital currency in the world in terms of market capitalization and market share where there are no intermediaries to manage transactions. Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has a lot of confidence in Bitcoin to the point of saying, “Bitcoin is a technological tour de force.”
According to Leon Louw, a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, every informed person should know at least about bitcoin, as it has the potential to become one of the most important developments in the world.
Bitcoins can be purchased directly from other bitcoin users through markets or through exchanges and are paid for in cash, credit or debit cards, wire transfers, other cryptocurrencies, PayPal, and more.
How can you buy bitcoins?
Get a Bitcoin wallet
This is the first step to buying bitcoins, as you will need a place to store, receive and send your bitcoins. Different bitcoin wallets provide different levels of security and you can choose the level of security that works best for your transactions. The most popular portfolio options are
• A wallet software stored on your computer’s hard drive
• A web-based service that is an online portfolio
• A multi-secure wallet that incorporates the use of many different keys to protect the account and keeps bitcoins safe and offline
The next step is to fund your Bitcoin wallet and start placing orders.
Where to buy bitcoins
• Localbitcoins: – This is the main place to organize face-to-face transactions and negotiated prices. Its custody service has made the site popular as it adds an extra layer of protection for the buyer and seller with a trust score of A. You can pay bitcoins via PayPal, cash or bank transfers.
• Coinbase: This is another of the popular bitcoin wallets with one of the easiest ways to buy bitcoins. Upon registration, you get a $ 5 bonus. It has an A + confidence score. Use your card or bank transfers to buy bitcoins.
• Wesellcrypto: – This place occupies a high place and is ideal for beginners. You have a B + trust rating and you can buy bitcoins through your PayPal account.
• Bitquick: – This site is also ideal for beginners as it allows users to buy and accept bitcoin payments using hard currency as well as bank transfers. It has a confidence rating of B.
With bitcoins, you can buy goods anonymously; make cheaper international payments, as Bitcoins are not subject to regulation by any country. The bitcoin market is very volatile and more people are buying them in the hopes of making a profit when the price goes up.